Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome!

I love old records. And there are so many great albums out there that will never see the light of day. I've digitized some of my collection and will post them. Here' s the thing - I have no desire to compete with any commercial release or to hinder the artist or copyright holder in any way. The albums that I will post are ones that will most likely never be re-released. The copyright holder is probably dead, lost to the mists of history, and forgotten forever. I offer my humble services to prevent that from happening.

In the next few weeks, I'll have some obscure Canadian lesbian folk, a spoken-word album from Maine, and some original JDR releases.

Ever upwards,

Johnny D.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Cool Cool...really looking forward to that Lesbian folk.

Gonzo said...

Lesbian or straight, no matter Johnny you dug up some rareities that I guess few have even heard of.
Well done, nice start, another blog to watch...
Cheers!!
Gonzo (gonzo-archive.blogspot.com